Epidemic, We hold it down like a fat kid on a see-saw.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

lvl10 cities

Vespasian
    Vespasian

lvl10 cities Empty lvl10 cities

Post  Vespasian Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Once you have captured a lvl 10, what do you guys do to transform it? And what uses can a lvl10 city provide? Reason is, ive captured a lvl10, but am unsure of what the hell to do with it, nice having the spare food, but im feeling its a waste of a city slot.

Thanks,

Ves.
    AzzA

lvl10 cities Empty NPC 10 Cities

Post  AzzA Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:37 pm

I have enjoyed having 6 - NPC level 10 cities.
    The best thing about a 10 city is the bonus of all buildings being 10's
    I have converted 2 tens to all iron and all wood. I have leveled 10 of the cottages to make barracks. I like to use a ten city when going to war it is my traveler because it produces food better than any other city configuration. when I hit someone the first attacks will normally be to take EVERY Enemy resource field in the area and then hold all the lakes till Im done fighting in that area.
    10's are the Elite of Evony cities, you can take down a NPC 10 in 6 minutes with Standard Archer bow then, 20k cav waves, lossing only 12-15k cavs and normal archer bow losses.
    When you take a 10 the amount of work you want to put in renovating is up to you. it can be left as a food city or converted to anything you like. it's a pretty tough job to totally convert to iron or wood, but it's worth the time imo.
    I like tens they rule!
    AzzA
    Vespasian
    Vespasian

lvl10 cities Empty Re: lvl10 cities

Post  Vespasian Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:10 am

I think i'll convert it to a decent war city, i can demo the forge,workshop, stable and build barracks in their place, this should make a decent war city really.

Thanks for the advice.

Sponsored content

lvl10 cities Empty Re: lvl10 cities

Post  Sponsored content