Epidemic, We hold it down like a fat kid on a see-saw.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

building/taking over cities

cheytac

building/taking over cities Empty building/taking over cities

Post  cheytac Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:19 am

if taking over a lvl 10 npc or starting from scratch what would be the ideal city for various situations eg troop production, war city, etc.

I can have 4 cities should the resourses be just wood and iron? should i try and get as many barracks in as possible? if ive taken a lvl 10 npc what can be demolished?
    Legacy
    Legacy

building/taking over cities Empty Re: building/taking over cities

Post  Legacy Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:37 am

Ok, well level 10 city is great, because everything is level 10, there's only 1 rax though, and its all farms, its a great city to hold troops in because of all the food production.

As far as rax count goes.. As you advance in the game the cotts to rax ratio you want will change, as your hero gets better you will want more population because troops take less time. I'm at the point that if I don't have 50k pop in a city my troops finish before the 2 hours.

Pure resouce cities are the best. All wood, iron, etc. Wood and iron prices go back and forth depending on what apothead is buying.

I think I answered everything. I'm laying in bed on my phone, and ill answer anything else tomorrow lol

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:24 am